Marc Albérola is CEO and Director in the Board of the Eranove Group.
Within the Eranove group, he is also:
- General Manager of Eranove Ivory Coast,
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of the ATENKOU organisation (CIPREL V project),
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Kenié Renewable Energy organisation in Mali,
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of GS2E (CIE and SODECI’s economic interest group),
- Member of the Board of CIE (Ivory Coast Electricity Company),
- Member of the Board of SODECI (Water distribution company of the Ivory Coast)
- Member of the Board of SDE (Sénégalaise des Eaux),
With more than 2 decades of experience in the management of public water and electricity services in Western and Central Africa and deep understanding of the socio-cultural aspects of French-speaking Africa (40 years living on the African continent).
Before joining the Eranove group in January 2009, Marc Albérola worked in Saur (Bouygues Group) from 1990 to 2000 and then in Veolia Environment from 2000 to 2008.
In the Veolia Environment group:
- Director at the headquarters in 2008, in the heart of the Middle East Indian African Zone;
- Gabon Energy and Water Organisation/SEEG (2004 – 2007): Several roles, including the post of DDG and Director of the organisation;
- Chad Water and Electricity Organisation/STEE (2001 – 2003): Director, STEE management
In Saur, in the era of the subsidiary Bouygues group:
- Guinea Water Operations Organisation/SEEG (1997-2000) – General director
- Ivory Coast Electricity Company/CIE (1992-1997), several roles, in particular Technical Director – Electricity Distribution
In addition, Marc Albérola has been a Foreign Trade advisor for France since 1998, and is Chairman of the Eurocham (European Chamber of Commerce in the Ivory Coast)