COMOP is a decision-making body, within which the CEOs of the Group’s companies present action plans for improving their operational, social, environmental and contractual performance, as well as the progress of the implementation of each subsidiary’s strategy. Benchmarks targeting performance improvement are also shared here.
The Operations Committee is chaired and led by the CEO of the Eranove group, Mr Marc Albérola, and includes Ms Pascale Albert-Lebrun, Deputy CEO of the Eranove group, Mr Eric Tauziac, Secretary General of the Eranove group, Mr Mamadou Dia, Director of the Water and Sanitation Group, Mr Ralph Olayé, Director of Project Development and Management, CEO of subsidiaries and of EIG (GS2E), Mr Daniel Sampah, CEO of AWALE, Mr Abdoul Ball, CEO of SDE, Mr Basile Ebah, CEO of SODECI, Mr Dominique Kakou, CEO of CIE, Mr Bernard N’Guessan Kouassi, CEO of CIPREL, Mr Zahalo Silué, CEO of Kénié Renewable Energy and Mr Sylvestre Sem, CEO of GS2E.
The Management Committee Financial Monitoring Committee is a body that manages the economic and financial results of the Eranove group’s entities. Each of the group’s companies have their own Management Committee Financial Monitoring Committee.
Its role is to:
- do the groundwork for the subsidiaries’ financial planning (business plans, 5-year plans, budgets, updates),
- monitor and analyse the results and the key elements of each subsidiary’s balance sheet, by local and IFRS standards,
- manage the basic options through all the subsidiaries’ statements (quarterly and annually),
- determine and monitor corrective actions if there is a downturn in the projections,
- prioritise feedback on good economic and financial practice among the Eranove group’s companies.
Management Committee Financial Monitoring Committee includes, for the Eranove group, the CEO, Mr Marc Albérola and the Deputy CEO, Mrs Pascale Albert-Lebrun, the CEO of each company and the employees that are responsible for their economic and financial elements (DDG, Secretary General, Chief Financial Officer…).