Updated on 08/23/2023
Eranove SA whose head office is located Tour W – 102 Terrasse Boieldieu, 92800 Puteaux, France,
And Eranove CI whose head office is located Immeuble CRRAE-UMOA, boulevard Botreau Roussel, aile C, 5ème étage, 01 BP 6222 Abidjan 01, Côte d’Ivoire,
hereinafter referred to as Eranove
acting as joint data controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data and privacy.
This policy (hereinafter « the Policy ») aims to inform you about how we collect, use and share the personal data you provide to us through our website eranove.com hereinafter « the Website »).
This Policy is intended to apply only to the processing of information (hereinafter « Personal Data ») relating to identified or identifiable users of our website (hereinafter the « Users »).
Eranove undertakes to limit the processing of Personal Data to the cases listed in this Policy and to update the latter in order to guarantee a high level of data protection in compliance with the regulation.
DATA COLLECTED :
By using our Website, you may be required to send us Personal Data directly or indirectly.
Therefore, we collect the following data:
- The data you provide ;
- The data we obtain from third-party sources ;
- And by your use of our Services
The Personal Data collected may therefore include:
- Identifying information : name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number;
- Data related to work life : company name, job title, professional e-mail address, professional phone number;
- Technical data: IP address, browser type and version, operating system used;
- Login details: functions used, the pages visited, the configurations selected, the timestamp of the visits and the terms searched
Regarding the data collected from other sources, we may also obtain your contact and other personal information from our subsidiaries and other third parties, including:
- https://www.flatchr.io/ Service provider that helps us process your applications;
- Analytics Service providers that help us with tracking and cookies;
- Companies with which we offer joint services and which assure us that they have obtained your data lawfully; and/or
- Publicly available sources and/or data providers from whom we obtain data.
When collecting your Personal Data, you may be informed that some of them must be filled in order to achieve the expected result.
Failure to fill in this mandatory information, the execution of the request may prove impossible.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING :
We collect and process your Personal Data for the following purposes :
- In order to respond to your requests for information and feedbacks;
- In order to provide technical support and maintenance to ensure the proper functioning and security of our Site;
- In order to upgrade the quality of your browsing on our Website conducting tests, research, analysis, studies and surveys;
- In order to manage applications for recruitment on our Website;
- To determine the impact of our communication operations and to evaluate our performance, identifying trends in the use of our Site;
- In order to comply with our legal obligations;
- To anticipate and resolve any disputes;
LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING :
We collect and process your Personal Data in compliance with the Regulation and only on the following legal bases :
- When it is necessary for the performance of a contract or pre-contractual relation to which the data subject is party;
- When required in order to comply with legal obligations to which we, as data controller, are subject;
- When you have given consent to the processing of your Personal Data for one or more specific purposes;
- When necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests;
YOUR RIGHTS :
You may at any time exercise your rights related to your Personal Data :
- The right to request access to your Personal Data
- The right to request the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data
- The right to request that we erase your Personal Data
- The right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data
- The right to object to processing of your Personal Data
- The right to obtain a copy of your Personal Data
To exercise these rights, you can contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA RECIPIENT :
Our User’s personal data are strictly confidential and intended exclusively for Eranove :
The Personal Data are intended for us in our capacity of data controller:
|Respond to your requests for information and/or comments||Communication service|
|Provide technical support and maintenance to ensure the proper operation and security of our Site||Technical service|
|Improve the functionalities and quality of your browsing on our Site by carrying out tests, research, analyses, studies and surveys||Technical service|
|Manage applications for recruitment purposes||Recruitment/HR service|
|To determine the impact of our communication operations and to evaluate our performance by identifying trends in the use of our Site.||Communication service|
|Comply with our legal obligations||Legal service|
Except for legal, accounting or judicial obligations, we will not disclose in any way whatsoever your Personal Data to third parties
WHERE DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your data may be transferred to a recipient in a third country or international organisation : Ivory Coast
Where applicable and to ensure an adequate level of protection of your data, transfers are subject to :
Standard data protection clauses/ Binding Corporate Rules (BCR)
You can access these documents by contacting us at the above mentioned address.
Your Personal Data are stored for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data are processed, in compliance with the Regulation.
After this period your Personal Data will be deleted.
|Purposes||Legal basis||Retention period|
|Respond to your requests for information and/or comments||Legitimate interest||2 years from last request|
|Provide technical support and maintenance to ensure the proper operation and security of our Site||Legitimate interest||2 years from last request|
|Improve the functionalities and quality of your browsing on our Site by carrying out tests, research, analyses, studies and surveys||Legitimate interest||2 years from collection date|
|Manage applications for recruitment purposes||Pre-contractual relationship||2 years from last request or the end of the contractual relationship|
|To determine the impact of our communication operations and to evaluate our performance by identifying trends in the use of our Site.||Legitimate interest||2 years from collection date|
|Comply with our legal obligations||Legal obligation||For the duration of the legal obligation|
Eranove attaches great importance to the protection of Personal Data (hereinafter “Personal Data “) of the Users (hereinafter the “Users”) of its Website (hereinafter the “Website”).
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
We use a cookie manager : « CookieYes », which allows us to implement a Consent Management Platform (hereinafter the “CMP”) on our Website.
This CMP lets Users view all the cookies we use, and to consent or decline, at any time, all or part of the cookies used when they are not necessary for the Website’s functioning.
Some cookies are required for basic website functionality and are therefore always enabled.
The User can accept or reject the other cookies by using the mechanism integrated into the CMP available at any time at the bottom left of the screen.
https://www.cookieyes.com/privacy-policy/ or their DPA https://www.cookieyes.com/dpa/
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
All data related to a terminal is collected via Cookies, in particular :
- The identification and the content of a cookie file stored by us, our Processors, our partners, or third-party publishers of social networks in your terminal;
- The IP address of the terminal;
- Your advertising identifier (IDFA);
- The date, time, and duration of the connection of a terminal to an element of the service;
- The language of the browser used by the terminal;
- The Internet address of the page from which the terminal accesses the Service;
- The type of the operating system of the terminal;
- The type and the version of the browser used by the Terminal;
- The characteristics of the content visited or shared;
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are also so-called “third-party” cookies and so-called “proprietary” cookies. A proprietary cookie is the one installed by the Website that the User is visiting. Conversely, a third-party cookie is a cookie associated with a domain name different from that of the Website visited.
Thus, when a User visits a Website and another entity sets a cookie through this Website, the cookie is a third-party cookie.
We use several types of cookies on our Website, their characteristics are described below.
Strictly necessary cookies
These Cookies are necessary for the website’s functionality. They allow the user to use the main features.
Without these cookies, the User cannot use the Website. These cookies do not enable any behavioural or identification tracking.
Therefore, these cookies do not store any information allowing us to identify you individually.
|Name of Cookies||Data retention period|
Audience measurement cookies
Audience measurement cookies are used to produce statistics on the frequency of visits and use of various elements of our Website (sections and content visited, paths taken).
They enable us to improve the ergonomics of the Website.
We use the following cookies:
|Name of Cookies||Data retention period|
Functional personalization cookies
If you consent, and if your browser is configured to do so, content customization Cookies may be stored by Eranove to track the use of our Website.
These Cookies may be stored by our Partners to collect some data, such as the type of your browser, and the web page you visited before reaching our Website.
These Cookies allow us to personalize the User’s experience on the Website by saving their preferences, in particular :
- To customize the display of the Website to the terminal’s preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when Users visit the Website, depending on the equipment and browsers used;
- To memorize information related to forms that the User has filled in on the Website or other information that the User has selected on the Website;
- To enable the user to access his/her account;
- To implement security measures, for example when the user is asked to log in again to a content or service after a while.
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIES ?
Cookies which are required for basic website functionality are enabled by default and do not require your consent.
However, you can find information about these cookies on our CMP or in this Policy. The lifetime of these cookies is limited to thirteen (13) months and is not automatically renewed upon new visits.
Other cookies are based on your consent. You can therefore consent to the deposit of these cookies, or reject them, from the CMP at the bottom left of your screen, available at any time during your visit to our Website.
These cookies are kept for de 6 months.
SET YOUR BROWSER SETTINGS :
- If you are using Google Chrome: you can manage your settings through the following link :https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- If you are using Safari: you can manage your settings through the following link : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- If you are using Firefox: you can manage your settings through the following link :https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/options-preferences-parametres-firefox#w_panneau-vie-privee-et-securite
- If you are using Internet Explorer, you can manage your settings through the following link :https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
MODIFICATION OF THE POLICY
We may need to change this Policy to comply with regulatory, legal or technical developments.
If necessary, we will change the « last update date » and indicate when changes were made.
Where necessary, we will inform you and / or seek your consent.
We encourage you to check this page periodically for any changes or update to our Policy.