- Lawfulness of processing: personal data may only be processed for a specific, explicit and legitimate purpose.
- Consent: Eranove ensures that the person concerned by the processing of his or her personal data gives his or her consent by a positive and clear act, in a free and informed manner.
- Rights of the person concerned by the processing of his/her personal data: the rights to information prior to collection, access, rectification, omission, opposition, portability and limitation to personal data are explicitly recognised.
- Minimization of data: Eranove ensures that personal data is collected only to the extent that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive, and is processed only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- The retention periods for personal data have been set
- Any transfer of personal data is based on a specific and legitimate purpose, complies with applicable legislation and is explicitly described.
- Processing operations involving sensitive personal data are systematically subject to a data protection impact assessment.
The Data Protection Officer acts on behalf of the data controllers:
- Eranove SA whose registered office is Tour W – 102 Terrasse Boieldieu, 92800 Puteaux, France
- Eranove CI whose registered office is Immeuble CRRAE-UMOA, boulevard Botreau Roussel, C wing, 5th floor, 01 BP 6222 Abidjan 01, Côte d’Ivoire
This Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org