The public service management business includes multiple activities, the common objective of which is the well-being of populations.
Eranove group shows its commitment to accompany states in the long term, in the deployment of their policies and plans of action to provide essential services.
Public service management in the electricity sector: CIE in Côte d’Ivoire
- Operation and maintenance of electricity production power plants, the assets belonging to the State of Côte d’Ivoire
- Electricity dispatching, transmission and distribution: CIE operates and maintains the assets of the State of Côte d’Ivoire
- Commercialization: CIE handles the relatinships with consumers throughout the territory
- Public Lightening
- Management of electricity export contracts in Côte d’Ivoire (ongoing contracts with Ghana, Togo, Benin, Burkina Faso, Mali) and import
Potable water public service management: SDE and SODECI
- Water boreholes
- Maintenance and operation of potable water treatment stations
- Maintenance and operation of a water transport network
- Distribution of potable water to customers
Sewage and sewage treatment: SODECI in Côte d’Ivoire
- Sewage and rainwater collection using underground services
- Maintenance and operation of the sewage and drainage services for the ten Abidjan localities extended to the sewage treatment stations of Bingerville and Dabou
South-south cooperation: strengthening of REGIDESO capacities
The government of the Democratic Republic of Congo has undertaken reforms, especially including the transformation of REGIDESO from being a public company to a commercial company, and the definition of a strategic plan to allow REGIDESO to recover its position amongst the most effective water companies in Africa.
In this context an international call to tender was issued, and the Eranove/SDE group was selected to assist REGIDESO (the company in charge of water production and distribution in the Democratic Republic of Congo) in reinforcing its capacities and the know-how of staff via a three year service contract.
The contract focuses on the towns of Kinshasa (12 millions habitants), Lubumbashi and Matadi.