Eranove Group defends a high ideal of public service and permanently strives in favour of the well-being of the populations it serves.
These values were especially shown by maintaining water and electricity distribution during the periods of crisis in Côte d’Ivoire, including at the paroxysm of this crisis in 2011, as well as in the accompaniment of the government of Côte d’Ivoire in completing emergency plans to refurbish infrastructure once the crisis came to an end.
Eranove group customers are above all 1.3 million households in Côte d’Ivoire that subscribe to electricity services and 1.4 million households subscribing to potable water in Senegal and Côte d’Ivoire. eranove companies strive to fulfil customer satisfaction and do all they can to improve service continuity and quality.
An example of customer service at CIE in Côte d’Ivoire:
Attentive to its customers, CIE proposes actions to make the service more friendly and guarantee customer satisfaction:
- A customer call centre to process complaints
- A call centre for repairs, with 24 by 7 interventions
- Reduced connection times, commissioning times or termination times
- Customer reception in 95 customer centres spread throughout the country
- Customer satisfaction surveys and a quality of service watchdog
CIE also proposes payment facilities:
- Possibility of paying in any customer branch
- Payment via cell phone and using bank branch networks
- Possibility of paying by cheque whatever the amount
- Direct debit
- Payment by letter of credit
- Prepayment system, with a network of resellers spread over the entire territory
Eranove group subsidiaries have a long history within Côte d’Ivoire and Senegal, up to 50 years for SODECI in Côte d’Ivoire.
Eranove has brought the guarantee of its continued presence and aims to be a long term partner.
Eranove’s approach is to understand the expectations of the supervising authorities, and to establish a long term vision with them using management plans.
The group’s participatory approach and its capacity to develop solutions adapted to the country’s needs make it possible to find innovative solutions to ensure quality of product and service.