The board of directors determines the orientation of activities and follows their implementation. It especially discusses the main strategic, economic, financial or technological orientations.
The Eranove Board of Directors is chaired by Mr Vincent Le Guennou, co-CEO of Emerging Capital Partners (ECP) and has 7 administrators including 2 representatives from its general management.
- The chairman: Mr Vincent Le Guennou – chairman, co-CEO of Emerging Capital Partners (ECP)
- The administrators:
- ECP FII Finagestion SARL represented by Mr Jean-Marc Simon
- Mr Brice Lodugnon, Emerging Capital Partners (ECP)
- Mrs Isabelle Scemama, AXA group
- Mr Philippe de Martel, AXA group
- Mr Mansour Mamadou Cama, independent administrator
- Mr Marc Albérola, Eranove SA Managing Director
- Mr Eric Tauziac, Eranove SA Deputy Managing Director